Opt for Our Stump Removal & Grinding Solutions in Sydney
Fantastic Gardeners Sydney offers expert stump removal and grinding services, designed to eliminate the root of a tree that has been cut down. We follow strictly all safety regulations and perform the required pre-service inspection of the site to pinpoint the exact location of all underground utilities.
The stump removalists will use advanced, industry-powered machinery to excavate the tree stump and then, they will grind it into wood chips by using specialised equipment. The technicians will fill the hole and level the ground, as well as clear the site expediently from all debris.
Please, note that we also specialise in professional tree cutting services. This means that if you need a tree removed for any reason, you can count on our team of arborist experts to fell the tree, remove the stump and grind it in one appointment session.
Why opt for Fantastic Gardeners Sydney?
We are a garden maintenance and tree service provider with years of experience in providing customers in Sydney with professional care for their property outdoors and plants. We work with certified, skilled and fully insured technicians, whose strong work ethics and extensive expertise help them render outstanding results every time. With us, your stump grinding service will be executed in a safe and efficient manner to meet the highest of your expectations. In addition, you can count on the following service benefits:
- Professional equipment and tools
- Thorough inspection prior to the service
- Compliance with safety codes of practice
- Guaranteed services of the highest standard
- Trusted and vetted arborist pros
- Complete coverage of Sydney and the suburbs
- Flexible scheduling options to meet your needs
What are the risks of leaving a tree stump behind?
Not removing a tree stump from your garden plot can cause a variety of problems.
- Firstly, it is a hazardous obstacle, especially if you have small children who may trip while playing in the garden.
- In the hot summer months, a dry, decaying tree root can contribute to the spreading of a bushfire.
- In addition, the stump can initiate the onset of tree rot, fungal infection and mildew, which will easily affect other plants and vegetation.
- And last but not least, the remnant of a tree can harbour a colony of ants and termites, which would not take long to cause a full-blown infestation that can compromise the integrity of your property.
To avoid any unpleasant situation like the mentioned above, you can always rely on Fantastic Gardeners for affordable and expert stump grinding in Sydney.
Did you know?
#1 Use of stumps: The wood chips from grinding the tree root can be turned into useful mulch.
#2 Use of stumps: Your tree stump can be easily composted after it has been ground to a pulp.
#3 Use of stumps: The finely ground tree root can be used to fill the hole left behind, once the stump has been removed.
Free your garden of any hazardous stumps! Contact us now!