There are countless amazing ideas and options to improve our gardens and make them look and feel better. The modern landscaping and gardening methods can make plants grow even in places where they shouldn’t grow, which gives us a great chance to solve many worldwide issues, like poverty and sustainable gardening. The modern gardeners are provided with all the tools and knowledge to take care of things like irrigation, mulching, turf laying, lawn mowing and many other gardening tasks with relatively small effort.
In order to keep up with these modern innovations and new gardening techniques, most gardeners are members of local gardening associations or follow various gardening resources, which help them stay up to date.
Here are some of the most popular Australian online resources and associations, which can teach you about irrigation techniques, popular Australian pests, interesting DIY gardening projects, and pretty much everything else you need to know about keeping your garden well-maintained and beautiful!
- http://www.landscapenswact.com.au/ – Landscape Association NSW & ATC
- http://anpsa.org.au/ – Australian Native Plants Society
- https://www.anbg.gov.au/ – Australian National Botanic Gardens
- http://www.horticulture.com.au/ – Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited
- http://www.sydneygarden.com.au/ – Sydney Garden – Resources about gardening, maintenance and DIY garden projects
- http://www.rose.org.au/ – National Rose Society of Australia
- http://www.tcaa.com.au/ – Tree Contractors Association Australia
- http://www.nswweedsoc.org.au/ – The Weed Society of New South Wales Inc
- http://irrigation.org.au/ – Irrigation Australia
- http://www.iaca.org.au/ – Institute of Australian Consulting Arboriculturists